Amenities and Services
Our guests are offered all the amenities needed for an enjoyable and relaxing sojourn. We'd like you to fondly remember your visit to our inn and come back as often as possible!
Here you can enjoy:
- three comfortable rooms (1487, 1505, 1633) - ith queen-size beds, restrooms, TV set and complimentary high-speed Internet access;
- one suite (1693) - a bedroom with a queen-size bed and a living room with a pull out couch, one bathroom, a TV set in each room, and complimentary high-speed Internet access;
- complimentary parking lot for 5 cars;
- a large lounge area where our guests can read a book in front of the fireplace, play rummy, watch movies, share a glass of wine or watch soccer with their friends!
- a cozy breakfast area on the main floor;
- sunny decks where our guests can enjoy the fresh air and picturesque sights surrounding our inn;
- a traditional grill and bread oven in our back yard;
- a boutique with Horezu pottery made by the artisans living on the same street where our inn is located (Olari Street).
In order to fully enjoy your stay here, here are a few suggestions for spending your time:
- visit the pottery sheds nearby to learn about old traditions and customs;
- go on trips to famous locations in the area;
- go on a picnic and enjoy the beautiful sights nearby;
- play your favorite outdoor sports;
- sunbathe on our chaise lounges;
- go sledding in winter;
- take pictures of our unique rural sights and spectacular sunrises and sunsets;
- spend your evenings in a traditional way with your hosts.